The summit will provide a space for young African activists and organizations to build relationships with each other, to collaborate across borders, to deepen their knowledge on key issues, to support each other’s efforts and to develop practical skills.
Date: July 29 – August 1, 2021
Venue: Accra, Ghana
Theme: “Building a Resilient Innovative Africa in a Post Covid-19 World”
• Citizen of an African country.
• Demonstrate experience and strong capacity community service development.
• Should be aged between 18 and 40 years.
• Ability to fund your international travel cost and conference fees.
• Passionate about using your skills to make positive impact in your community.
• Interested in innovative leadership for Africa’s sustainable development.
• An opportunity to contribute to a prosperous Africa based on youth inclusion.
• An opportunity to become an AU Agenda 2063 ambassador.
• International exposure and an opportunity to network and interact with African Union leaders.
• An opportunity to know extensively about the African Continental Free Trade Area(AfCFTA) and tap into it.
• Expert sessions on thematic topics
• Accommodation, feeding, ground transportation within Accra.
• An opportunity to pitch and win innovation support
• Conference materials and certificate of attendance
• African Continental Free Trade Area(AfCFTA) pitches.
• Technical sessions.
• Keynote addresses and Panel discussions.
• Peace concert, dinner, and Awards Night.
All African Countries
• Local delegates: 450cedis (including accommodation and feeding)
• International delegates: $150 USD ( including ground transportation, accommodation and feeding)